Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] NATO Reflectors

Re: [MV] NATO Reflectors

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 20:16:30 +0200

Glenn Shaw schrieb:
> Hi,
> Was wondering if anyone has ever come across a source for the red and
> yellow square reflectors used on NATO US Army vehicles in Germany. They
> are about 6 inches square. I would like to find some somewhere.

Dear Glenn,

the red/yellow rear reflectors are specially made for dark bad lighted
military vehicles. They have a size of around 12 inches square. I think
you can buy them at shops which sell vehicle parts. If you are interested,
I'll have a look and will check out where to get and what they cost.

Regards from Germany, the land of the red/yellow NATO reflectors
Andreas