Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Capstan Winch

Re: [MV] Capstan Winch

Ron Fitzpatrick (FordGPW@jps.net)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:00:41 -0800

Yes, I tried Brent Mullins this afternoon, his price is $275.00. Thank
you Rodney for the hint... Haven't recieved any e-mails about the
bracket thickness.

Thanx,
Ron Fitzpatrick
St. Helena, CA