RE: [MV] Jeep Database by TP & JP?

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:09:20 -0500

>1: In the archive of some time back, there was talk of a Jeep Database
>proposed by (I think) Jeff Polidoro and Todd Paisley. Any news on such a
>massive undertaking, guys?

We have both been busy with other projects and it is slowly coming along.
I have taken pictures of all the locations such as the assembly date/casting
dates etc, we just have to put it into HTML format. Jeff has worked with a
guy in building the database portion of the web site. We just have to get
together some time and get it rolling! At least have the domain name....
(willys.com)

>2: Behind the seats on my Willys tub, near the 'doghouses', there are two 8
>or 10 inch cylindrical 'rails' about an inch or two off the floor. What was
>their purpose? I'm guessing it's something to do with the machine gun, but
>if all my guesses were correct, I'd be at the race track with my life
>savings right now.

These are foot rests.

Todd Paisley