[MV] Jeep/Bantam trailer (fwd)

Rob Wierenga (rwiere92@calvin.edu)
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 22:28:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I found this on the classic jeep mailing list (reached through
off-road.com) and thought that some of you might have an interest.
Rob in Mich.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:45:45 -0400
From: Derek Redmond <redmon@post.queensu.ca>
To: classicjeep@off-road.com
Cc: eluce@sirius.com
Subject: Jeep/Bantam trailer

Does anybody have an interest in a trailer, or suggestions for this lady?

"My mother and I have a 1945 Jeep/Bantam trailer which we are thinking of
selling. We've been told that this may be a collectible item, so I would
like to determine its value and find the best place to advertise it for
sale (we are located in No. California).

"If this really is of interest to a collector it would be a shame not to
sell it to someone who might really enjoy it. Any advice you might have
would be greatly appreciated. I am somewhat at a loss for how to follow
this through."

Sincerely, Elizabeth Luce
e-mail: eluce@sirius.com