Re: [MV] M151A2 manual

safe male (safemale@serv2.fwi.com)
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 05:31:19 -0500 (EST)

At 01:09 AM 11/6/97 -0800, William Anderson Carter wrote:
>Thanks for the info. I will contact them.
>
>I am buying my first military jeep this weekend.
>
>I am new to this and the mail list. Thanks.

I was thinking the M151 had some shotfalls in safety
I hope some one that has diven one a lot talksto you about it
if it a big deal
if not sorry to bug you
like
I heared for some one that was in the army
pushing cluch in going around corner will roll it
I PRAY THAT the one that told me this is full of poop
I KNOW OTHER Owners on list will set me strate
and eill not mill lead you
sorry to bug you and the list

>===

ken