Re: [MV] 1945 Chevy 4 Sale

Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:46:17 -0600

Where is the truck located?

----------
> From: Trevor Abell <abell@ttacs1.ttu.edu>
> To: 'mil-veh@skylee.com'
> Subject: [MV] 1945 Chevy 4 Sale
> Date: Thursday, November 13, 1997 9:59 PM
>
> Its seems that this truck wasn't really what I was looking for so I'm
putting it up for sale also because my dad found out.

> 1945 Chevy 1.5 ton Earth Borer Truck(4X4 Dually). Its pretty complete it
even looks like it has the original fire extinguisher in it. The only
problems I've found are carb problems(throttle plate sticking) and the
metal bead in the tires are rusted to the rim. It's also been converted
to a winch truck as for the last 10 years its been used to tow school buses
and to pull them out of the mud.