[MV] Jeep History Show and MV Movies

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:53:36 +0000

Howdy, Guys!
This line about the show got me thinking... What are some of the all time
greatest MV Movies???
I was watching The Dirty Dozen the other night and saw all kinds of original
MV's from WWII... but watching Patton, I was quite disapointed seeing modern
MV's painted to look like WWII era.
I would enjoy some more discussion on this line, if anyone has some input...
Thanks,
Jess Minton
Arlington, Texas