Re: [MV] .30 Machine Gun

William Anderson Carter (isaac@iamerica.net)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:31:12 -0800

BATHRICK@sandiego.hcg.com wrote:

> I have been thinking about getting a .30 parts kit to fabricate into a
> replica weapon for my jeep or truck. My first question is; are there any
> suppliers that have the parts, i.e. right-side plate, etc., configured for
> semi-automatic operation only? Second, if that's not possible, are there
> suppliers of realistic looking side plates and spiked barrels. Obviously, I
> would like to have something that works, without investing several thousands
> of dollars into. Would I need to talk to a gunsmith and have something
> built and verified for semi-auto only? Would that be enough to keep me out
> of trouble with the ATF, assuming only semi-automatic operation? Any
> thoughts would be appreciated.

You can purchase a semi-auto 1919 from NWI in Portland, Oregon 503-429-5001 email
model1919@aol.com $2,395.00.

Unless you prefer a dummy gun, I would not attempt to build one. That would be
highly politically incorrect these days. Even a dummy gun will make you highly
suspected by all kinds of officals and busy bodies. Just the owning of a sport
utility vehicle is politically incorrect, much less a military vehicle.

The above manufacture's product is ATF approved, for now, any other course is risky.