Re: [MV] CMP or Brit vehicles(WWII)for sale in US???

Rod Diery (rod@rocketship.com)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:50:37 +0800

----------
> From: James Burrill <jburrill@dttus.com>
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: [MV] CMP or Brit vehicles(WWII)for sale in US???
> Date: Wednesday, 26 November, 1997 05:51
>
> I have been looking for a long time for a Brit 15 or 30 cwt truck
for
> WWII.
> Recently was offered a 44 jeep by a friend changing hobbies. I am
> willing to trade a restored jeep for a CMP 15 0r 30 CWT or Brit
> vehicle (cash +/- depending....)
>
> Anyone with something to temp me, drop me a line. Always willing to
> correspond with other Brit/CMP owners.
> BTW, I live near Philadelphia.
>
> Cheers,
> Jim Burrill
> 215-529-7035 H
Hi Jim, I can't help you just now with a CMP (unless you want to make a
quick trip to Western Australia) but you can keep up with whats happening
in the world of CMPs by going to
http://users.bigpond.com/ROD_DIERY/CMP.html

The CMP site will soon be featuring a newsletter and notice board to help
all current and aspiring CMP owners and enthusiasts to find out what's
happening with the most interesting military vehicles ever made.

Cheers

Rod Diery
Kulin, Western Australia
rod@rocketship.com