Re: [MV] Carby Finish for Resto.

Scott Watson (swatson@jps.net)
Tue, 02 Dec 97 07:33:41 PST

Hi Rodney, Eastwood a restoration supplier has two products to refiinish =
carbs, one a single componet aresol spray that is translucent cadium plat=
eing color, the other a three coat aresol system that also reproduces the=
plating finish, I have used the single system with good result, Eastwood=
is on the web I think, if you need more info I can dig up a catalog =
Scott