Subject: [MV] 3rd world military surplus
Author: rickl <rickl@npark.com> at INTERNET-USA
Date: 12/10/97 12:50 PM

The list has talked about surplus from Europe and the US, but what
happens to surplus in countires like Central America, South America and
Africa? They typical use obsolete material cast off by armies from
major powers. Since many governments don't want military surplus in the
hands of the populace what do they do with it? Curious to know.
Rick