Re: [MV] GPW tool box covers

Ron Fitzpatrick (FordGPW@jps.net)
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 09:00:38 -0800

Sounds like another style, also it should have 2 light "bulbs" in the
bucket "mounting bracket", The GPW cover plate should not have any
wording or lettering on the face of the cover.
The tool box lid, check with Archer Bros. in Hayward CA.,
They have a large selection of repro parts for the GPW.

phone #, 510-537-9587
fax #, 510-537-5022

Also check with Daryl Bensiger mailto:mitymite@juno.com

I'm looking for the following parts, take a look and see if you can help
me...
http://www.jps.net/fordgpw/partswanted.html

Good Luck,
Ron Fitzpatrick