Re: [MV] Zoning Violations

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:54:25 -0500

> Sorry to hear about the b.s. you had to go through. Regarding your issue
> about insurance on rigs you're not currently driving - I had a similar
> situation which was resolved through the help of my agent. We placed
> insurance on the vehicle and then immediately "suspended" the policy.
> However, this provided the necessary insurance card. The agent had no
problem
> if I drove the vehicle locally. Our agreement was that if I had an
accident
> in it, he would post date the effective date. When I anticipated driving
out
> of his coverage area(defined as 50 miles or greater) I called a few days
in
> advance and he placed the insurance in effect. Given your number of
> vehicles(and number/amount of payments) I suspect you could work out a
similar
> deal with your agent.
> Brendan Reidy

Rofl... This is truly one of the most interesting threads we've ever had.
It started out as an international "can you top this" competition with
contestants all over the World vying for the dubious distinction of being
the biggest property devaluing slacker in the Universe but has, amazingly,
sunk from there to folks, not only admitting but, documenting, for all
time, their involvement in insurance fraud!

What could possibly be next?

JP

P.S. I think you mean predate and I wouldn't try to get paid for an
insurance claim on that vehicle anytime soon.