Re: [MV] 43 GPW PARTS NEEDED

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Sat, 17 Jan 98 04:52:17 PST

Jerry,

Sounds like you need more than a few parts !

If you have a parts manual, you will find that things like bolts, nuts =
& washers are included in the parts breakdown. It gives part number descr=
iption size etc. You may very well have a different dook to me. Mine's =
date April 1942. If you get stuck give me some examples & I'll cross chec=
k for you.

Regards,

John Edwards (MVPA #16763)
"History on Wheels"