Re: [MV] 43 GPW PARTS NEEDED

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Sun, 18 Jan 98 07:15:00 PST

Jerry,

Here's my list of BOLTS that are used on the body. Grab handles etc aren'=
t here but this list should help. This list applies to the 6th Contract =
of Fords starting USA 20100000. That's around chassis GPW 20001 onward. =
This would also apply to Willys USA 2073506 onward from MB chassis MB150=
000.

I hope it helps ! ??

(1) Cowl to Pillar floor
Bolt 3/8"-16 1 5/8" 2of
Nut 3/8"-16 2of
Washer plain 3/8" 4of
Lockwasher 3/8" 2of

(2) Shovel bracket
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 2of
Washer special 5/16" 2of
Lockwasher 5/16" 2of

(3) Gas Tank Hold down bracket
Bolt 1/4"-20 5/8" 2of
Nut 1/4"-20 2of
Lockwasher 1/4" 2of

(4) Top Bow Pivot
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 2of 20326-S2
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 4of 24650-S2
Nut 5/16"-18 6of
Lockwasher 5/16" 6of
Washer plain 3/8" 2of
Lockwasher 3/8" 2of
Top Bow Pivot AntiRattle Washer 2of

(5) Handrail front bracker assy to body
Bolt 5/16"-18 1/2" 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 2of
Lockwasher 5/16" 2of

(6) brake Cyl Inspection cover
Bolt 1/4"-20 1/2" 5of
Nut 1/4"-20 5of
Lockwasher 1/4" 5of

(7) G/shift lever housing ring
Bolt 1/4"-20 3/4" 1of

(8) Transmission cover to front panel floor
Bolt 1/4"-20 1/2" 7of
Lockwasher 1/4" 7of

(9) Transmission SHift Lever Grommet
Bolt 1/4"-20 3/4" 2of

(10) Foot Rest to wheel house panel
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 3of

(11) Foot Rest support to floor plan & wiring harness clip
Bolt 5/16"-18 3/4" 1of
Nut 5/16"-18 4of
Washer Plain 5/16" 4of
Lockwasher 5/16" 4of

(12) Foot rest support to floor pan
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 3of
Nut 5/16"-18 4of
Washer Plain 5/16" 4of
Lockwasher 5/16" 4of

(13) Spare Wheel Carrier
Bolt 5/16"-18 5/8" 2of 20326-S2
Bolt 5/16"-18 1 1/4" 2of 20406-S2
Nut 5/16"-18 4of
Lockwasher 5/16" 4of

(14) Strap Eye Bolt
Nut 3/8"-16 nil 2of
Lockwasher 3/8" 2of

(15) Back Panel to top strap
Nut 10-24 12of
Lockwasher No 10 12of
Screw No 10-24 x 1/2" Flat 12of

(16) Front to Rear floor pan riser to frame
Bolt 3/8"-16 1 5/8" 2of
Nut 3/8"-16 2of
Washer plain 3/8" 4of
Lockwasher 3/8" 2of

(17) Front Toe Board gusset to frame extens to frame
Bolt 3/8"-24 3/4" 2of
Washer plain 3/8" plated 2of
Lockwasher 3/8" 2of

(18) Front floor pan through front cross sill
Bolt 3/8"-16 1 3/4" 4of
Nut 3/8"-16 4of
Nut 3/8"-16 stamped 4of
Washer plain 3/8" 8of

(19) front floor pan rear cross sill to frame left side
Bolt 3/8"-16 7/8" 1of
Washer plain 3/8" 1of
Lockwasher 3/8" 1of

(20) front floor pan rear cross sill to frame right side
Bolt 3/8"-16 1 3/4" 1of
Washer plain 3/8" 1of
Nut 3/8"-16 1of
Nut 3/8"-16 stamped 1of

(21) body rear floor cross sill to frame
Bolt 5/16"-18 1 /12" 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 stamped 2of
Washer Plain 5/16" 4of

(22) body rear panel to frame strainer inner to frame
Bolt 5/16"-18 7/8" 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 stamped 2of
Washer Plain 5/16" 4of

(22) body rear panel to frame strainer outer to frame
Bolt 5/16"-18 7/8" 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 2of
Nut 5/16"-18 stamped 2of
Washer Plain 5/16" 4of