Re: [MV] Zoning Violations

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:18:46 +1200

In message <34C14566.6B89D889@online.no>, "Morten K. Agerup Myhr"
<mkamyhr@online.no> writes

>PLS note that my intention was not to make any fun of the tragic actions
>by the IRA hitting the people of England. Maybe I have been a stupid
>foreigner or just plain stupid seeing some sort of humor in the
>situation on that day.

Hi Morten, a good idea to make fun of the situation, it's unlikely to
ever go away, it helps to live along with it. We also have many
thousands of jokes relevant. I used to regularly crack the joke to the
local MV collectors 'they had nothing to fear from the IRA, because they
would probably think they were real soldiers'.

>On a merrier note; n o t h i n g beats touring England (and Wales!) in
>such a vehicle. U feel very welcome and there is always some event to
>attend or some sight to see. The Brits should never be at ease; the
>vikings shall return, over and over again......
>

>--
> )))
>-- (@ @)
>- Morten K. Agerup Myhr-----oOOo--(_)--oOOo------
What no helmet ?

Yes from memory there is now a substantial Viking settlement at Duxford
and also at Southsea, leastwise there is whenever I go there <:)

Colin Brookes