Re: [MV] My New M105A2

Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:44:34 -0700

Hi Ryan

The M105 series trailers were designed to be towed by deuce and halfs per
TM 9-2330-213-14. The M105 is classified a 1 1/2 ton trailer, so total GVW
of the trailer would probably be more than the M37. I towed my M105
(empty) with my 3/4 ton extended cab Ford 4X4 last fall and it wanted to
push at about 30-40 MPH. Now I only tow it with my halftrack or one of my
M211s. The TM indicates on-road load of 5,500 lbs and off-road load of
3,000 lbs. 50 MPH on-road and 30 MPH off-road.
Hope this helps.

Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidnet.com
M2A1