Re: [MV] Dodge Command Car info wanted

Tom Woodburn (twoodbur@seidata.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 23:22:10 -0500

Jeffrey R. Granai wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> Was watching the movie Patton this weekend and saw the command car that
> he was in. t. Does anyone know what year
> car it was? Is this year relatively inexpensive to acquire in restorable
> shape or will it cost me an arm and a leg?

I also watched that movie again and was amazed with the number of jeep
mistakes and the fact that the German army had so many M-series vehicles just
like ours. I don't know anything about command cars but make sure the one you
saw is the right one for the WWII time frame. just my two jeeps
Tom Woodburn
1945 MB
Others