RE: [MV] Japanese Military Vehicles

Frank Robertson (Tankdriv@gte.net)
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:27:02 -0600

No racism just FACTS jungle warfare left very little room for any type of
motorized equipment. WW2 tanks of Japanese design were basically WW1
design, light, maneuverable, small fire power. Most of their Equipment was
hand draw. NO ROADS most everything had to be carried.
Basically I'm lazy and "spelling challenged", to be politically correct, it
was easier to use the term "Jap" than Japanese. No racism intended. Any
thing said can be made to be incorrect now days. You made a comment with
out checking why I made it therefore with me having a "spelling challenged"
you are now the intolerant and politically incorrect. I'm sure my Challenge
must be covered under the "Americans with Disabilities Act" somewhere.
:)

_______
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA