Re: [MV] New MV Book Database

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:10:30 -0500

Hello Alan!

Thanks for that.. an outstanding resource! Can we also submit the titles
of appropriate 'I Was There' books, as well as any novels which may be of
interest to the vehicle crowd?

The ratings thing also sounds great.

BUT.... the BIG question... when is YOUR treatise on vehicle restoration
going to join the list??? (:-))

Excellent effort, Alan!

Geoff