[MV] fake BMW German motorcycles

A.Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Thu, 12 Feb 98 16:22 +0100

>Speaking of replica Kuebelwagens, I remember an ad last year (or was in
>1996?) in SUPPLY LINE magazine by a guy looking for an original BMW WWII
>motorcycle and not a "chinese" replica: do you have any info on these BMW
>chinese replicas? I mean magazines articles, photos, addresses... I have
>never heard about them!

Dear Raimondo,

those chinese motorbikes with sidecar, which look like the old
BMWs, came from CHANG-JIANG. Importer for Europe is EGLI in Switzerland.

EGLI Motorradtechnik AG
Hauptstr. 14
CH-5618 Bettwil
Switzerland

Those machines have 750 cc sv engines wit 23, 28 or 33 horsepowers.
Prices start at DM 5900,- for a bike in the crate from China.

Regards
Andreas