Re: [MV] Bicycle headlamp

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:26:07 +1200

In message <f65e79f5.34e33983@aol.com>, Ch8595@aol.com writes
>I purchased a battery operated OD light that measures 4x4x3, has a removable
>top by way of two slotted screws, a round on off switch on top ( turns left or
>right when pushed down), has a wire type u shaped handle on top that slides up
>or down, a square amber lens inside, a square green removable lens outside, a
>money clip type device for hooking on back, two screw holes to secure on
>bottom. I can probably get more of them if anyone knows what they are the guy
>I bought them from said he had quit a few. Craig Johnson MVPA #3642

probably a track marker. They were commonly used to mark safe tracks
for vehicle movements. Sometimes worn clipped over belt of road control
personell (MP's etc). They had many other similar uses. There are
still thousands of US and British versions still boxed in dealars hands
around the world.

regards

Colin