RE: [MV] VRC-46 (RT-524) Radios

David Brubaker (b52d@southwind.net)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 23:04:04 -0600

The name of the company was:

Haney Electronics Company
Steve Haney
7225 Greenlee
Ft. Worth, TX 76112
817-496-3346

His add is in the October 97 Supply Line, page 30 on the lower left hand =
corner of the page. Steve is a real nice guy and easy to talk to, just =
tell him what you are after and he will fix you up. He had everything I =
needed, if you have no need to purchase functioning equipment, the =
prices are very economical.

Best of luck.
Dave and Donna Brubaker
MVPA
1972 AM General M151A2 - USAF Security Police
WWW2.southwind.net/~b52d/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Rice [SMTP:jimrice@iamerica.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 1998 7:57 PM
To: Military Vehicles List
Subject: [MV] VRC-46 (RT-524) Radios

Someone recently posted a source for demilled RT-524 radios. I can't=20
find the message now that I need it. Can the originator (or anyone=20
else) please forward it to me?

I am looking for a couple for my '67 M151A1. I don't care about getting =

operational radios @ $600 plus. I need something for appearances only.

Thanks.

Jim Rice
'43 GPW