Re: [MV] jeep photo's

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Mon, 16 Feb 98 18:50:30 PST

Hi Dave,

An easy answer to the solution is ask Ron.

However, according to Ray Cowdery, the production plant referred to in =
most of these snaps is Tidworth, Wiltshire England UK (EUR) of Sept 1943 =
(indicated **)

My summary of the shots are:
A1 - refer Jeep Jeep Jeep (JJJ) p71 A16 - JOTP p 14
A2 - All American Worder Part I (AAW I) p42 A17 - AAW I p34**
A3 - A5 unknown A18 - JOTP p15
A6 - Jeeps Over the Pacific (JOTP) p 16 A19 - AAW I - p37**
A7 - unknown A20 - AAW I - p34**
A8 - JOTP p 18 A21 - JOTP - p15
A9 - JOTP p12 A22 - JOTP - p13
A10 - AAW I - p35** A23 - A29 - unknowns
A11 - AAW I - p33** A30 - JOTP - p35
A12 - AAW I - p35** A31 - unknown
A13 - AAW I - p36**
A14 - JJJ - p18**