RE: [MV] Show of Shows

Frank Robertson (Tankdriv@gte.net)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:56:18 -0600

I have been to the show for the last 3 years. There will be a 1200 table
military show a 1200 table gun show and a large flea market there. Same
weekend, same building. Great Show. There will be people from all over the
WORLD set up and selling. If you want it it will be there, not cheap , but
it will be there. If you go stick a name tag on with your Email address
like we did at the MVPA so we all can meet each other.

_______
_/_______\_
_/|___|_|___|\_
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA
|w||_________||w|
|w|\u u/|w|
|w| \_______/ |w|
[w] [w]

Tankdriv@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/tankdriv/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: DBaumanjr@aol.com [SMTP:DBaumanjr@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 1998 6:27 PM
To: mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] Show of Shows

Hello everybody!
I found info on the "Show of Shows" in Louisville Kentucky. It is being
held
at the Kentucky Exhibition & Fairgrounds. Just off of Route 65. The dates
are:
Feb.26-Mar.1. For more info. call 513-542-5880 Has anyone been to this show
before? Are there many Military vehicle parts for sale? Any input would be
very welcome, before I drive 6 hours to find out.
Thanks, Darryl Bauman Jr
dbaumanjr@aol.com
PS. there is supposed to be a gun show going on next door also. Military
stuff?