Re: [MV] motorcycles

PietJan Baarda (pjbaarda@solair1.inter.NL.net)
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:45:11 +0100

Hi Bob,
The only reference I found is of a test executed by the Canadian army in
1969 in the
book "The Winged Wheel Patch, A History of the Canadian Military Motorcycle
and
Rider", Max Burns and Ken Messenger, ISBN 0-920277-85-3. it says "...
During october
of the same year, the DND tested a two-wheel drive Rokon but no purchases
were
made..." There is a picture of the bike being tested with caption "The
two-wheel drive
Rokon at Val Cartier, Quebec, October 1969".
Cheers,
Piet Jan Baarda