Re: [MV] MB Hard Top?

wwpiroyan@juno.com
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:06:29 -0600

Finally someone else who is describing what I also have sitting in my
back yard.

Every detail is the same except for the following: the windows in the
doors move side to side and not up and down; the "inner" windshield from
an MB is supposed to fit inside the square aluminum posts. There is a
small tag above the drivers side door that says: PENTAGON MFG. CO. The
entire unit I have is aluminum either in sheet form or cast (posts). Oh
well, thanks for the info out there!!

Wally Piroyan
1943 GPW