Re: [MV] Front Axle, Locking, Hubs for M-715/725

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:07:41 -0500

Greetings!

I had to go out and look at my truck to be sure but there is a brand name
on the lockout hubs that the fire department put on the "ol' M-715". The
casting says "Power Train Products" but there was no model number. If you
look in an off road magazine you might see an ad for this brand where you
could get a catalog or phone number. You micht also look in the Thomas
Register for the manufacturer (it is an industrial manufacturers index).
Good luck, I'm sure they are still available somewhere.

Jim 1967 M-715 cargo truck
M101A1 trailer
KB4IVH