Re: [MV] camo. paint stencils?

Peter T Paone Jr. (ptpaone.jr@juno.com)
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 14:05:48 EST

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:03:12 EST Rmatchley <Rmatchley@aol.com> writes:
>List, A friend of mine wants to know if there is a multilayer
>overlay
>stencil for painting camoflauge paint. He's thinking that you could
>lay it on
>the vehicle, paint one color, remove a layer and paint the next color
>, etc.
>Has anyone ever heard of this? or know where to get one if they exist?
>thanks in advance,
>
> Mark Atchley
>'53 M38A1
>'52 M100
>
>===
Mark
Didn't hear of one of those. But if he has to do it the old
army way of tracing the pattern on the base coat with chalk
and then brush or spraying over it I have the TM at work with
the patterns. I'll send you a copy of the pattern for the model you
need and if he wants to try making one, let us know how it
turns out.

Pete
NJARNG