Re: [MV] WTB: German armor (Really!)

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 08:11:00 +1200

In message <0791E3527C756011*/c=US/admd=TeleMail/prmd=Deloitte/o=ccMailG
W/s=Burrill/g=James/@MHS>, James Burrill <jburrill@dttus.com> writes

> Hi list,
>
> A collector who owns and flies a P-51 and a Spitfire (!) who is not
> on-line has asked me to locate a Panther, Tiger or Pz KwIII or IV or
> the like, for him to buy for his collection and operation.

A 'Panther' or a 'Tiger' is a lot rarer and worth a lot more than a
'P51' or a 'Spit'. You can almost put them on par with a 'Hurricane'.

Tell him to study Tim Wallace's story of the finding and rebuilding of
his little WW2 Soviet fighter, and then start by looking in the marshes
of Kursk.

regards

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz