Re: [MV] Two Stupid GPW questions: 2nd try

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:32:29 +0000

At 08:25 4/8/98 CST, you wrote:
>I am not sure what happened to my first attempt at sending this
>one--I'll try again. I have two basic/stupid GPW questions.
>
>I just receuived a nice repro rear seat from Bensingers about two weeks
>ago. What mounting hardware do I need?

Hey Tim,
Sounds like it is coming along.. for the rear seat there should be two
mounts on either side under the tool box doors rivited on the wheel wells...
kinda looks like this...
/\ \
U V __ \

The part that has a "U" is where the pipe along the bottom back side of the
seat mounts and the part with the "V" is a piece that holds the seat when it
is folded down.. Hope this helped,
Jess Minton
Arlignton, TX