RE: [MV] Parts For Austin K9

Barber, Steve R. (Steve.R.Barber@gpc.com)
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:14:00 -0500

As a U.S. military nut and a English car nut, I thought that I would
mention that here in the States "Wings" are called "Fenders".

-Steve
42 GPA
45 MB
47 CJ2A
48 CJ2A
62 Triumph TR3B
----------
From: S G TIMBER
To: Mil-Veh@skylee.com
Subject: [MV] Parts For Austin K9
Date: Monday, April 13, 1998 9:25AM

Hello list,
Ive only just joined your list but I'm hoping thta some of
you
may help me out. Last year I renovated an A.E.C. Matador for use as a
timber
crane in the forestry and I enjoyed it so much i managed to get an
Austin K9
and a Thornycroft Nubian for =A350.00.
I'm renovated the K9 at the moment and I wonder where I could get two
Wings
for it.
I live in North Wales. U.K.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Gavin.

=3D=3DTo unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single =
word