Re: [MV] security

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:17:25 -0400

The club can be removed by any enterprising individual with a hacksaw, in about 30
seconds (hacksaw the steering wheel, not the Club).

My vote goes to a large dog and a short shotgun. :-)

If that's not convenient, use some sort of hidden cut-off switch; your objective is
to frustrate the potential thief; if he can't get it going within a few seconds, the
chances are good he'll take off.

If they want you vehicle that badly, though, they'll get it. Hence the dawg. Etc.

Geoff