Re: [MV] Ford-Volvo engine/getting screwed HELP

Kerry (kvanderz@direct.ca)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:33:20 -0700

A wise man once said (my Father)....
"It always takes longer and it always cost more"
I live by that rule and always plan for it .
It has help me to avoid problems such as yours.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Kerry