Re: [MV] surplus M-37's

Damon Lehr (ontrack@teleport.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:19:47 -0700

CHRIS THOMAS wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just got a catalog from the DMRS and found to my surprise three M-37 trucks. This may be the last M-37's surplused from the DOD. I hope they find good homes.
>
> Later,
>
> Chris T.

Oh.. believe me they will... I have been saving for a m37 for a long
time and I have SouthWest plane tickets this weekend to go down there
and view them... actually there's only 2 worth looking at.. and The
nice lady sent me 6 pictures of them last week.. I suppose those trucks
are worth about 4800.00 each right?? anyway.. they are the original
m37's... not the b1 or anything... just lil ol trucks.. :).... and
their hopefully going to be my new kids.. :)

bye.

--
BMv