Re: [MV] Warning about A Parramore Co. In Florida

Walter Keller (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 19:59:40 -0400

Stu ,
Theres no scam - I met Mr. Booth a couple of weeks ago and bought one of
those MUTT tops - in person of course - just like the ad says NOS in the
original packing - I take credit cards but they can be a hassle - If you have
ever been burned with a COD order then you can understand why he doesnt do it.
He's not American Military by any means. Besides $25.00 for a NOS MUTT top is
the best price in the galaxy.
Walter Keller