Re: [MV] Security

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Fri, 17 Apr 98 14:20:35 PDT

Another good one I use to employ on an older collectable was to re-sequen=
ce the igniton lead. Try it, it's easy.

What you'll find is that the enigine may turn over a little and then fai=
l to fire, OR it will backfire in a major way. When it backfires it's bet=
ter because unlike car alarms everybody looks. Then you'll know it's your=
MV that's being played with.

Rgds,

John