Re: [MV] VERY SIMPLE QUESTION...

kamp0043 (kamp0043@wxs.nl)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:32:40 +0200

Mark,

"NOS" in reference to MV parts, stands for New On Stock. It generally
refers to genuine parts which have never been used. It is possible for
instance to buy MV parts which are still in the original box/container.
In the same condition like when these left the factory. I have bought
several parts for my 1943 Ford GPW which were in boxes dated 1944. Never
been unpacked! NOS!

Dennis.
the Netherlands
'43Ford GPW