Re: [MV] Fred W. Crismon?

ROBERT GALLAGHER (hooterdog@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:47:35 -1000

Hi,

Try Fred at:
321 Godfrey Ave
Louisville, KY 40206

This is his address as listed in his book "US Military Tracked Vehicles".
By the way, this is a great book for anyone with an interest in military
equipment.

I wrote to him a couple years ago about the military use of Trail-Breaker
2-wheel-drive motorcycles (Yes, 2 wheel drive. Weird.) for a restoration I
am (still) working on. It took a while to get a reply, but he provided
some valuable information, with photocopies of pictures and a military test
report, which I couldn't find anywhere else. Great guy as far as I'm
concerned.

Aloha from the sunny shores of Oahu,
Bob