Re: [MV] Passing of a Long Time Collector

Dennis Hankey (skisilvercreek@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 23:27:55 -0700

Earl Tucker wrote:

> A long Time Military Vehicle Collector and dealer has passed on on April
> 1st 1998. Mr. Dave Anwell lost his long battle to cancer. He supplied
> Dodge parts for the part 20 years and will be greatly missed. I have not
> see mention of his passing on the list. Hats off to you Dave for your
> friend ship and staying in this business and hoby for these many years.
> YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

Talk about a fine person! I bought a damaged M-38 from him at "Red Bud
Surplus" thats what he called his company out side of Dallas. Never new
he had a problem. Think the family lives on a farm in PA. He was a
great guy!!