RE: [MV] Amphibious Kettenkrad trailer

john.kirkpatrick@amd.com
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:24:19 -0700

W.W.II. jeep trailers were designed to float - useful if you have to get
them across a deep river - but how to get the jeep across? Well it could
be done by standing it on a large canvas sheet which was then pulled up
around it to make it into a sort of boat. I have seen a picture of this
but don't intend to try it.