Re: [MV] Day time running lights

Kerry (kvanderz@direct.ca)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:49:03 -0700

It has everything to do with being a rebuilt vehicle.
According to the man at customs. If it is a new or rebuilt vehicle with new
a VIN it must be
inspected and meet 1998 standards. He may be wrong. I am still waiting for
documents from
The Registrar of Imported Moter Vehicles. Should take 10 days.
They will tell me exactly what I need to do.
I went through this BS last year when I brought home a Jet Ski trailer.
Even it had to be inspected. It passed.
Kerry