RE: [MV] leaky gas tank...

Robert H. Clugston (robert@csnsys.com)
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:32:35 -0700

I believe you are talking about a rubber filler hose? I would just replace
it. I had to do this once when my gas tank fell off my M-715. I was told the
only place I could find filler hose that big was at a specialty truck store.
I ended up going to Home Depot and buying some rubber sewage fittings. They
seem to work fine, I've had them on for about 3 months now.

robert@csnsys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com [mailto:owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com] On Behalf
Of Hayes-Holgate, Shaun
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 10:31 AM
To: 'mil-veh@skylee.com'
Subject: [MV] leaky gas tank...

Hey y'all...
I was getting a fill up at the gas station the other day when i noticed
a steady
gas drip coming from where the tank tube meets the fill up tube.y'know
whut
a mean? i may just retighten the metal belt holding them both together
or add
something like plumbers tape to plug it up.But i thought if i want to do
it right i'd
better ask the experts on the list.so what do you think?

Haze
M-43
Vanc.,B.C.