Re: [MV] leaky gas tank...

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Fri, 8 May 1998 22:36:54 -0400

Bob,

If you need the filler neck for a 715 be aware that Memphis equipment has
them NOS and they are less than $50. I got one for mine because the old
one was dry rotted and had cracks that were letting rain water into the
tank. I know that the sewer line is much cheaper but this is pre molded
with the proper "L" bend to it as well as being tapered to fit perfectly
with no persuasion needed. Just my $.02 worth. Good luck with your
project.

Jim 1967 M-715 cargo truck