Re: [MV] Richard Branson in a tank

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Thu, 14 May 1998 21:20:01 -0500

No, the fake was better looking than the Cadillac faux tank. Also, it
had both a commander and loader's hatches. It looked more like a
3/4 scale T-72 or such. Large road wheels with no small return top
roller/idlers (can't recall the nomenclature at the moment). I
specifically recall the roadwheels because they weren't moving.

Jim

Turret did not have an overhang as best I recall.