Re: [MV] Montana MV

Lyle Van Wert (greenwheels@hotmail.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 20:32:46 PDT

>The Rocky Mountain Rendezvous is coming up in the mountains west of
Denver
>Colorado. I think it happens at the end of July. It is primarily
Dodge
>trucks - civilian and military.
>
>Rob Kiser
>'52 M37
Hi List, The dates for this event is July 21-25. The event is
primarily for old Dodge 4x4 however; the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the
MVPA usually turns out invarious numbers and nominclatures. Last year
we had with us not just the Dodge MVs but an M151A2, a GPA that gave
rides out on the Taylor Park Resevoir til the cows came home and the
M215 GMC dump truck featured on the back cover of ARMY MOTORS #81 that
made it up to about 11,000 feet where the trail got too narrow (our
record is over 13,400 feet). This year it's the San Juan Mountains.
Each day a different two track pass and a different adventure. It's not
close to being tame. You can look at them or live them. It's what
these machines were designed for. Contact Fred Coldwell 303-399-8104 or
Greg Coffin 303-258-0487. See you in the High Country. Good Luck, Lyle
Van Wert Freeland Michigan