Re: [MV] Identifying vehicles from "The Battle of Britain"

Rob Dabkowski (robdab@better.net)
Tue, 02 Jun 98 22:26:21 PDT

Dave, I don't really know what you mean by details but the Oshawa club =
has 2 Centurians, 2 Shermans, 1 Chaffee, 2 M-60, 2 M-551 and 1 Abbot SP =
gun as well as 6 M-114 and 4 M-113 APCs as a armoured reserve. There are=
many soft skinned vehicles and OMVA members will attend with many more. =
The show is both Saturday and Sunday but past experience is that the flea=
market will only last until about 2 pm on Saturday which is by far the =
best attended day. Usually 8-10 vendors. From Hamilton take QEW east to =
427, north to 401, east to Park Road North exit. Left at the ramp traffic=
lights, east on Bloor to the next set of lights then left on Park Road =
north. Stay on Park until it ends at a T intersection with Rossland Rd =
then turn left on Rossland west. Right at the second traffic light and =
follow Stevenson Rd north into the south side of the Oshawa airport. Its =
the building with all the tanks out front. Can't miss it Robert (Toronto=
, Canada).