Re: [MV] What a long, strange trip its been...

gbb@creighton.edu
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 15:21:06 CDT

Of course I don't mind. Might I suggest that it go something like
this: Not only do you have no idea what condition and kind of work
DRMS has done, don't count on anyone's work being done. Check it
yourself. Be prepared to grease u-joints, check or change diff
and tranny fluids, etc. We used a lot of common sense and brought
a fair mechanic (me) and an electrician (Jay). Trouble shooting
is part of the fun. That's why we went. We could have shipped it
for slightly more money probably, but then hey, do you know anyone
else who has driven a just obtained DRMS vehicle 1000 miles home?
jorge