Re: [MV] Directional tire directions

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:32:33 -0400

Alan,

Great stuff as always, Alan. When's your book coming out? (hehehehe)

Your theory sounds good. However, the URL below shows a pic out of a Canadian WW2
vehicle handbook, indicating the "official" rotation direction. Maybe they were
more concerned about stopping? :-)

A great many pics I've seen show BOTH directions, on varied wheels. Perhaps the
RCEME people simply put them on as they pleased.

I just wish I could find these tyres....