Re: [MV] '55 M-37

Rick (lathrrs@mainsite.com)
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 22:57:30 -0400

The truck doesn't even look that good. There was a M-37 that was listed for
25,000 by a collector car company in California. I sent an email to them
advising them that an M-37 is a fairly common vehicle and they were way
overpriced. The truck wasn't even in great shape. They wrote back asking
what was a good price when I told them a realistic price of 3,000-5,000 I
never heard from them again. I wonder why?
Rick